Morning Song | OOTD with Romwe

4:31 PM










Pullover: Romwe
Skirt: Zara
Watch: AibiWatch
Choker: Zaful


Here I have this time a total Fall look, because this is the time of the year where I somehow get inspired and put some more effort creating looks.. it's not too cold to just want to go out with a blanket, as it would be in winter in winter, but also not too hot when you just need to wear something socially accepted to survive the heat, as in summer.
So this is a look that I built around this super-soft and cuddly pullover from Romwe, which I of course knew already as a site, and I was always curious about! The material gives you basically a warm hug, but in the cutest way ever, if you take a look at how the sleeves are.
It can of course be perfectly paired with pants, but I wanted to bring the look to a sweeter side, so this Zara skirt looked great to me :)
Is one size (but fits perfectly as an M I'd say) and it has 3/4 sleeves that I like to put even more up on the arm, so it looks just so classy but in a comfortable way.

I cannot feel the real Autumn vibes here in Italy, since no leaf fell on the streets yet, the sun is shining and the trees are still fully green.. but I am getting ready to put out all the fox related things I own! haha 


Have a magical Thursday!


With love,

Polly













You Might Also Like

2 commenti