Toothpaste Kisses

8:47 PM












Photographer: EightPhotography 

Hat: Forever 21
White Shirt: Second Hand
Crop Top: Tally Weijl
Pants: H&M
Boots: Topshop

WiFi is a magical thing, thing that I actually don't have in my new apartment so this is one of the few times that I can write down on my really missed blog :)
These photos are the result of a shooting of some days ago with a cool girl living in Berlin as me, and I actually like how the hair color popped out in the photos with the graffiti! The look is pretty simple and wearable for every kind of day, in my opinion.. I love to use the simple white shirt to add something more at the outfit but without thinking too much about it (I stole it an year ago to my brother and that day I just thought about it in the last minute haha).
I would like to make a little post about my new place, where I live with my boyfriend, but maybe it still needs a bit to be more personal! Hope that your week-end was great and see you as soon as possible in a new post <3 font="">










You Might Also Like

2 commenti