Infinite love without fulfilment

5:11 PM





(weird face haha)





Long Dress/Shirt: Thrifted
Crochet Top: Pimkie
Shorts: Forever 21 
Bag: Asianicandy 
Necklace: Forever 21 
Choker: Primark
Boots: always the same: Topshop

So I found the only starbucks where Internet is awesome (the one in the station, cause no one has time to stop here haha) and here we are with the posts again.. I have so many to do!

As you can see from the face, I am not fully recovered but still wanted to do something because lately I ve been thrifting a bit and I wanted to share with you what I got :D That thing that is supposed to be a dress, was meant to be an open long shirt in my head as soon as I saw it standing in the shop. I just have the idea of the wind that makes it move with something delicate and cute under it, so good for the berlin summer!
In this outfit I just wanted to put a bit of contrast with the shorts, because if the entire outfit is too cute than it's not mine haha

The boots are always the same because I haven't been shopping high shoes in a while now, so hopefully I can find something that satisfies me this period (in which I have my biiiirthday)! 
Hope you all have a great weekend ❤❤

You Might Also Like

3 commenti