Instant Crush

10:23 AM







Daisy Dress: SheInside

Finally this cutie arrived at home some days ago and I'm so happy to show it to you guys!
It's a really simple dress, and maybe you cannot notice it from the pics (I didn't notice it from the site's photos too, I thought it was black) but it's actually a blue navy dress. 
The flowers on it are not so small, but even not too big, so they look so cute and make the dress look perfect for a lovely spring afternoon! I was looking for a simple flower dress like this in ages. It's kinda must have, you know, you cannot live your life normally without having a daisy dress in your wardrobe haha
I'm pretty sure I'll take some pictures outside with this dress as soon as possible, in the nature, and then I'll share it on the blog.
If you haven't like it already, push the like button on my facebook page here 


You Might Also Like

5 commenti

  1. Super nice pieces and very cool outfit
    great job
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/05/club-arctic.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear friend,
    Nice day!
    I’m glad to read your article, which is really inspiring and amazing. I love your taste and your style. I’m the marketing supervisor of a fashionable women shoes company and I wonder if we can have a cooperation?
    After you see this cooperation request, could you please kindly tell me your decision via email( My email: shrileyyang@hotmail.com)?
    I’m looking forward to your reply. Your kindness will be highly appreciated.

    Thanks & Best regards,
    Shriny

    ReplyDelete