Postcards from Italy

8:03 PM






Lace top: Vintage
Skirt: H&M
Creepers: Local Store

Not an everyday look for the "week in outfits", that's real! But it's saturday :D I fell free to wear these pieces together.
The skirt is one of the basic clothes of H&M, always there in the store, so simple and ready to be combinated with something which could rock them. So I decided to use this white vintage top with lace: the front is just simple, but the back is almost just lace! I find it so classy (even if I'm not usually classy haha)
The title of the post is a song from the band Beirut.. Doesn't this outfit reminds you of something retro of an italian woman, maybe in sicily? Something like D&G's italian style actually, but in my way (as you can see with the Creepers!)


You Might Also Like

2 commenti

  1. Super cool oufit
    very nice pics
    Great Blog and work
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/04/brasilia-diary.html

    ReplyDelete