I don't know what I can save you from

5:09 PM








Tank Top: Pull&Bear
Skirt: Sheinside
High Socks: Calzedonia
Jeans Jacket: 2nd Hand 

Look n° 6, we're ready for the end of this "week in outfits" (even if it doesn't mean anythig 'cause I'll continue posting haha)
I'm actually taking photos in every single part of the house: this is my lovely room, my lovely wardrobe and in front of me there's my lovely bed. It's full of posters and maps of places where I've been.
I like the light because is just made to permit you to relax and listen to music, maybe instead of studying.. why not!
The colors of the skirt and the top, I think they're meant to be together and I look like a candy. That's why I put on my old jacket, just to be more Polly :)

-

Look n° 6, pronti per la fine di questa "week in outfits" (anche se in realtà non significa nulla perchè continuerò a mettere altri post haha però è divertente)
Sto praticamente facendo foto ogni angolo della casa: questa è la mia cameretta, con il mio bell' armadio e il mio lettino davanti. E' piena di poster e mappe dei posti in cui sono stata. 
Mi piace la luce perchè sembra fatta apposta per permettermi di rilassarmi e ascoltare musica, forse al posto di studiare.. perchè no!
I colori della gonna e del top, penso stiano benissimo insieme e mi fanno pensare a una caramellina. Ecco perchè ci ho messo il mio vecchio giacchettino jeans, tanto per renderlo un po' più da Polly :)





You Might Also Like

1 commenti

  1. Super cool oufit
    very nice pics
    Great Blog and work
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/04/brasilia-diary-2.html

    ReplyDelete